Monday, November 12, 2007

Hotel Update: The Sequel


Just received this email from Jennifer Andersen at Embassy Suites. We have the option of smoking/nonsmoking rooms, by the way, that's what she references below (an Embassy operator incorrectly told me last week that we only had smoking rooms. )
Good Afternoon Linda

I have double and triple checked the inventory in our reservations system with my Revenue Manager to verify the following information was inputted correctly in my absence last week.
The two days prior and after your event dates (Aug 4 & 5, 10 & 11), King NON-SMOKING rooms have been set aside as well as doubles and Handicap accessible.

To date 5 reservations for King NON-SMOKING suites have been booked and 1 Double. This leaves 38 Kings and 31 Doubles available for the main convention dates of August 6th to August 9th.

I see no smoking rooms have been held in your block, so I do not understand why that reservationist would have told you that. However, we have added this option for your attendees should they request it.

In regards to the online group booking link, the attendees are still able to book their dates pre and post the event after clicking through to the Book a Room button.
(I have checked this personally.)
I will call Hilton National to update and revise the dates first viewed on the page as I am not the point person for those physical revisions.

In regards to any contract revisions or updates, please email or contact Beth.
Thank you,
Jennifer


Jennifer Andersen
Sales Manager

No comments: