Sunday, September 2, 2007

Welcome!

I haven't unpacked my bags from San Antonio yet, but wanted to get this blog rolling to let everyone know about next year's event and to share the fun and good times we had at San Antonio. Over the next few weeks, I'll scan in pictures from San Antonio, and describe some of the wonderful souvenirs and purchases I came home with.

If you were in San Antonio too, I hope to hear about your great finds and favorites. And if you've never been to a convention, I hope you'll check in on this blog frequently, and see what you've been missing. Feel free to ask questions; I'll do my best to answer them.

This is the first time I'm helping to organize a convention, and I'm on a steep learning curve, so thank you for your patience!

And if you're not on Garth Lax's convention email list and would like to be, let me know. Garth's email updates are an important part of the build-up to convention. If you know someone who isn't online but wants to stay current with Garth's updates, let us know, and we'll find a way to get a printout to that person.

The 2008 International Paper Doll Convention will be held August 6-10 at the Embassy Suites in Parsippany, New Jersey.

Registration is $205 until Feb. 1; $220 after that date.
Make checks payable to Linda Ocasio, 96 Minell Place, Teaneck, NJ 07666

No comments: